The playback toolbar appears at the bottom right corner of the screen during test
execution. It displays the test run status and allows you to pause, resume, or terminate the
The playback controller consists of following buttons:
- Pause/Resume: Pause or resume the running test.
Fastpath: Press Ctrl + Alt + P on your
- Terminate: Terminate the running test.
Fastpath: Press Ctrl + Alt + T on your keyboard.
Note: TestArchitect generates a test result even after the test
run is terminated prematurely.
- Show/Hide running status: Show or hide the automation
information including test modules, test cases and action lines
Fastpath: Press Ctrl + Alt + R on your keyboard.
- Show/hide the playback toolbar: Show or hide the entire
playback toolbar during the automated test.
Fastpath: Press Ctrl +
Alt + S on your keyboard.
shortcuts for the playback toolbar are not supported on the Linux
- The playback toolbar is not available during multiple device execution. Therefore, use
the Lab Manager toolbar to terminate tests
running on multiple controllers/devices.