Repository test results may be exported to a ZIP archive file. This
may be used as a backup, or for importing into another TestArchitect repository.
Select the Results node or repository test results that you want
to export to the .ZIP file.
Invoke the Export Result(s) To File dialog box by doing one of the
The Export Result(s) To File appears.
- Right-click the selection, and then click
- Double-click the selection, and then click the Export test
icon on the main panel's icon bar.
In the dialog box, click the Browse
button to choose a
location to which to save the file (in .ZIP format).
- You can accept the default location, but any place that is easy to remember will
- To reduce the size of your repository, select the Remove from
repository check box to delete the source test result from the
- To open the parent folder containing the exported test result.,
select the Open folder after saving check box.
In the notification message dialog box, click OK.
After exporting the test results, you can import
them into TestArchitect
on any machine