To import new picture checks from external image files, do the following:
In the TestArchitect explorer tree, select either:
- a test module node, and then select Local
Pictures, located under the Picture
Checks tab, or
- the Picture Checks node. You can also select a
subfolder node residing under the Picture Checks
- If the Picture Checks node or its subfolder
is selected, the imported image is saved to the Picture
Checks node. This image is shared across various
test modules in a project, also known as a shared
- If a test module is selected, the imported image is saved as a regular
picture check and this image is only available
within the selected test module.
Right-click the selection, and then select Import
In the Select dialog box, select image file(s) to be
imported, and then click Select.
- Only .PNG files are accepted.
- The Shift and Ctrl
keys may be used with the mouse to aid in multiple selection.
The selected image file(s) have been imported successfully as new picture check(s),
or the first baseline image(s).