The following new features and improvements are introduced in TestArchitect version 8.2
Update 2 running under Windows.
- Before upgrading to the latest version of TestArchitect,
it is strongly recommended that you back up all repositories.
- A TestArchitect client and any repository server to which
it connects must be of the same version.
- Visual Studio Team Services beta
- Both on-premise and cloud-based Team Foundation Server 2015 are now supported for
integration with TestArchitect, along with Microsoft’s
on-premise and cloud-based Test Agent and Test Controller version 2013 update 5.
- Basic authentication access methods to
Visual Studio Team Services (Visual Studio Online) — Alternate Authentication
Credentials and Personal Access Tokens — are supported.
Note that authentication access with OAth protocol is currently not
- Point-to-identify is now available for controls on Android Chrome:
Enhancements to Device Live Screen now allow for the Interface Viewer’s
Identification tool to be used to identify and map UI controls in web
applications running on Google Chrome on Android devices.
- Support for mobile web automation on Safari running
on iOS 9.0.x.