The exercises in this lesson guide you through the creation of a test that simulates a
user logging into the sample application, populating a text field and clicking a
Audience: Testers, Automation engineers
- Basic understanding of the TestArchitect Client user interface
- Familiarity with the TestArchitect test editor
- Essential understanding of TestArchitect repositories,
projects and tests
What you will learn:
- How to read, create and maintain the interface entities and interface elements of
- Mapping and maintaining interface definitions with the TestArchitectInterface Viewer.
- Using your interface definitions in a test.