You can change controller settings via the TestArchitect Controller icon on the system
Right-click the TestArchitect Controller icon in the
notification area. A context menu appears displaying a set of commands as
- Show information: Shows the TestArchitect
Controller dialog box.
- Show playback toolbar: Opens a running status window that
displays runtime information when a test is executing. The playback toolbar is not available during multiple device execution. Therefore, use
the Lab Manager toolbar to terminate tests
running on multiple controllers/devices.
Tip: Press Ctrl + Alt + S on your keyboard to display
the playback toolbar.
- Lab Manager Registration: Registers the TestArchitect Controller to the Lab Manager (see Self-registering a controller for further
- Settings: Customizes settings for the running status window,
such as its location on screen, the executing test case, etc.
- Pause: Pauses a running test. When executing a test on multiple
controllers/devices, the Pause button is inactive.
Tip: Press Ctrl + Alt + P on your keyboard to pause a
- Terminate: Terminates a running test. When executing a test on
multiple controllers/devices, the Terminate button terminates the
running test on all devices.
Tip: Press Ctrl + Alt + T
on your keyboard to terminate a running test.
- Exit: Terminates controller services and running tests on all
devices managed by that controller.