Removed known bug marks from action lines when they are no
Ensure that the following requirements are met:
- You have sufficient privilege to remove known bug mark. (Note that members of
all administration groups except guest
group do have this privilege.)
- Test modules to be edited or removed known bug mark are checked out.
To remove the known bug designation from a given action line:
In the TestArchitect explorer tree, double-click a test
module node to open it.
In the test module editor, select an action line that contains a known bug (that is,
a yellow dot).
Do one of the following:
- Click the Remove Known Bug
button on the toolbar.
- Right-click the selected action line, then select
- Double-click the row header.
After you have removed the known bug mark, the yellow point in the left margin next
to the row number you had selected previously disappears.
Note: Note that this procedure
has no effect on the bug itself, only on a line that is marked with