Describes how you can import test cases from CSV
The following rules hold when importing test cases from CSV
files into a
- Only a CSV files containing a test case (not test
module) may be imported into a test module.
- The ID of the test case in the CSV file must not
already exist in the destination test module prior to importing.
- The test module must be checked out prior
to importing a test case to it.
To import test cases into an existing checked out test module, do the following:
Invoke the Select dialog box by doing one of the
- In the TestArchitect explorer tree, right-click the
test module node to which the test case is to be added, and then select
- Open the test module list view. From
the list view, right-click a test module, and then select
In the Select dialog box, browse to the location where the
CSV files are stored, and then select one or more of
Click the Select button.
In the notification message dialog box, click OK.
The contents of the CSV file(s) are imported as new test
case(s) to the designated test module.