Various fields of a test objective can be edited by you.
To modify a test objective, follow these steps:
Check out and open a test module.
In the Objectives section in the editor worksheet, right-click
the cell containing the test objective, then click .
The Information tab is presented.
You can modify the following fields of the selected test objective:
- ID: ID number of the test objective.
- Title: Title of the test objective.
- Recent result: Result of the test objective.
- The Recent result field is automatically
filled in from the results of parent test cases added to the
- This field may also be manually edited, allowing you to override
the value that the system supplies.
- Possible returned values are:
- Not tested (default)
- Passed with
- Passed with known bug
- Note that, when a test objective is covered by more than a
single test case, Recent result is set to
Failed if anyone of the linked
test cases produce a Failed
Click Apply to save your changes.
The test objective's information is updated.