With TFS-MTM integration in place, you have the option of launching your automated TA
tests from either environment. And in both cases, you can have your test results
automatically (or manually) sent to TFS.
In general, the steps required for running automated tests under Visual Studio Team
Services do not differ much from those required for on-premises TFS. Please refer to the
following links for details.
- Prerequisites for running tests under TFS-MTM.
the TA plug-in.
- Configuring TA for
a TFS connection.
- Mapping a TA
project to a TFS project.
- Creating TA-MTM projects in Visual Studio.
- Associating TA and TFS
test cases in Visual Studio.
- Creating and queuing team
builds in TFS-MTM.
- Creating and configuring test
- Running TA tests from MTM.
TestArchitect test results.
- Mapping more TA test
cases to TFS test cases.