An example to show usage of the XML Result Conversion
Ensure the following requirements are met:
- You have installed or upgraded your Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to at least
version 8, which is necessary to run
convertresults tool on your machine.
- JRE version 8 must be set as the default JRE.
- The user name has permission to log into the repository.
- Run the XML Result Conversion command line tool on the
repository server machine.
Let's say you want to convert the current test result's model into XML model with the
- Repository name: SampleRepository
- User name for account in repository: john
- Password for the account: doe
To run the convertresults command, do the following:
Bring up a command window.
The command window opens with a prompt displaying your current
Use the cd command to change your current directory to
TA_INSTALL_DIR\repository (Windows) or
which is where the convertresults executable file is
For example, type the following command at the prompt, and then press
cd "C:\Program Files\LogiGear\TestArchitect\repository"
Now the prompt should change to the new directory, e.g.,
Based on the given scenario, enter the following command, and then press
convertresults.bat -repo SampleRepository -user john -password doe
The result summary displays the number of test results converted
successfully, warnings/errors, and ignored test results because they are already
in XML format.