Test cases residing on Zephyr can be imported into TestArchitect, which also establishes one-to-one mappings
between the two sets of test cases.
Integration between TestArchitect and
Zephyr has been deprecated since TestArchitect
version 8.3 Update 2
Note: At present, TestArchitect-Zephyr integration supports versions 4.5 and 4.6 of
Ensure that you have already taken the following steps:
The following rules apply:
- A Zephyr folder can be imported only into a TestArchitect test folder.
- A Zephyr test case can be imported only into a TestArchitect test module.
- A Zephyr test module node (a test case with name preceded by a pound "#"
symbol ) may not be imported into a TestArchitect test module.
of Zephyr test cases into TestArchitect can be
done on a one-by-one basis or, alternatively, by importing a Zephyr folder into a
TestArchitect test folder. Both methods are
Proceed to do one of the following:
- Importing a Zephyr folder: In the TestArchitect explorer tree, right-click the target test
folder into which you want to import the Zephyr folder, then click
- Importing a single Zephyr test case: In the TestArchitect explorer tree, right-click the target test
module into which you want to import the Zephyr test case, then click
1, again right-click the test module or test folder. This
In the Import from Zephyr dialog box, select a Zephyr
source folder or a Zephyr source test case to import into TestArchitect and click
A notification message dialog box appears indicating that the import was
Click OK to close the dialog box.
Important: If you attempt to import Zephyr test cases that have custom fields, but your
Zephyr role is not Test Manager, those custom test case
fields are automatically discarded in TestArchitect.
creates a corresponding test case/folder
with the following attributes added automatically:
- Name and other applicable fields are populated.
- The Zephyr test steps are imported as comments in the test module, which may be
viewed in the TestArchitect test editor.
- TestArchitect maps each Zephyr Test ID to
the Source field of the corresponding TestArchitect test case. The Source
number can be found on the Information tab of the test case: