This topic describes the changes made in TestArchitect version 8 beta 2.
- It is strongly recommended that you back up all repositories before upgrading to the
latest version of TestArchitect.
- A TestArchitect client and any Repository Server to which it connects must be of the
TestArchitect Automation Support for Microsoft UI Automation (UIA)
: TestArchitect can work with UI controls that are exposed by UIA technology.
Support for UIA controls includes:
- Standard Windows (Win32) controls
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) controls
- Windows Forms (WinForms) controls
- Telerik WPF controls
- Telerik WinForm controls
- Xceed WPF controls