The following new features and improvements are introduced in TestArchitect version 8.2
Update 5 running under macOS.
- Before upgrading to the latest version of TestArchitect,
it is strongly recommended that you back up all repositories.
- A TestArchitect client and any repository server to which
it connects must be of the same version.
- Supporting for macOS 10.11: TestArchitect has been
verified as fully functional under macOS 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Support for automation on macOS 10.11: You can now perform the following types of
testing with a test controller running under macOS 10.11:
- wait for control not exists built-in action: Wait (up until
some specified time limit) for a given control to disappear before executing the next test
Enhancements to existing features
picture built-in action improvements:
- Enhanced functionality for improved performance: It’s now possible to
submit multiple picture checks to the repository in batches.
Unverified picture checks in serial test results can be quickly verified from
the serial result nodes in the TestArchitect explorer tree.
blank space built-in setting: Choose whether or not to trim leading
and trailing white spaces from text strings that TestArchitect samples from the AUT before making the values
available to actions.
- Expanded support for the getCurrentEntityID
method: A value of testcase for the
entityType parameter causes the ID of the currently running test
case to be returned.