The exercises in this lesson guide you through the creation of a test that simulates a
user logging into the sample application, populating a text field and clicking a
Audience: Testers, Automation engineers
- Basic understanding of how a TestArchitect interface is
- Familiarity with the TestArchitect test editor.
- Essential understanding of TestArchitect repositories,
projects and tests.
What you will learn:
- Creating a test (one that actually tests something)
- Making use of a TestArchitect interface in action
- Running the test and viewing results
- How to view test results