The following set of activities will guide you in creating and editing data-reporting
panels in the Dashboard, to allow you to display the types of data you need, in the forms that
Audience: Testers, Automation engineers, Administrators.
- Basic understanding of the TestArchitect Dashboard and its
- Essential understanding of TestArchitect repositories,
projects, and tests
What you will learn:
- How to start up and log on to the Dashboard.
- How to create a data profile.
- How to create a Dashboard panel, for displaying data about your
project in the form of a chart, report, indicator or heat map.
- How to modify both data profiles and panels, to ensure that the right data is
displayed in the right way.
- How to access and work with predefined data profiles and panel
- How to create a Dashboard page, to help organize and group your