The TestArchitect system allows you to launch a test on
remote hosts and/or devices attached to the hosts, provided that each host has a TestArchitect Controller installed.
This capability has a number of benefits, including:
- Running tests side-by-side, using same or different data sets, on multiple platforms
and hardware configurations.
- Testing applications involving communication between two or more machines.
- Concurrency testing involving applications accessing the same shared resources.
The initiation of a remote execution run takes place in one of two ways:
- Asynchronous: the operator simply redirecting a test run onto one or more remote
controllers and/or devices at runtime.
- Synchronous: remote execution directed from within the test module.