The WPF Extensibility solution provides a public API which you can use to
override TestArchitect's built-in
's built-in actions by using WPF
Extensibility involves two steps:
- Create an extension.
- Create a handler which will:
- extend a specific kind of handler base. For instance, TelerikTableHandler :
- override the GetControlSupportLevel (Object obj) method to define the
supported control and the level of priority.
- We only need to override the necessary methods. The rest of the methods are inherited
from the base handler. On the base handler side, each method is responsible for getting
the best handler which extends this base handler and implements the method. The best
handler has the highest level of support.
- The NetAgent.sln solution is provided to work with WPF Extensibility. You can find the
solution at the following location: <installation