This topic describes the changes made in TestArchitect version 8 update 3.
- Before upgrading to the latest version of TestArchitect, it is strongly recommended that
you back up all repositories.
- A TestArchitect client and any repository server to which it connects must be of the
- When installing TestArchitect, make sure that both the components
TestArchitect Client and Repository Server are
selected; this is essential to ensuring that the Interface Viewer can detect Silverlight
- Support for
Silverlight: Silverlight now joins the family of development platforms
supported by TestArchitect, allowing you to design and execute automated tests of
- Supported Silverlight versions:
- Supported Silverlight application types and modes:
- In-browser applications.
- Out-of-browser applications (that is, Silverlight applications deployed on a
- HTTPS protocol communication.
- Windowless mode (in which a Silverlight plug-in's content is displayed directly
in the browser window, rather than in a separate rendering window).
- Supported web browsers:
- Internet Explorer versions 10 or 11, 32- and 64-bit versions.
- Supported desktop operating systems:
- Windows 7, 32- and 64-bit versions.
- Supported automation features:
Silverlight is a powerful development tool for creating
engaging, interactive user experiences for Web and mobile applications. Silverlight is a
free plug-in, powered by the .NET framework and compatible with multiple browsers, devices
and operating systems, bringing a new level of interactivity wherever the Web works. For
details, refer to the link http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/